Melbourne Baby & Toddler Show

So the girls and I headed into the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre today for the Baby & Toddler Show! I was a little hesitant taking the three of them to an expo but it was such a great set up that I could not fault a thing! With plenty of feeding areas and even pram parking, it was clearly child friendly!








Bio-Oil Centre Stage

With exceptional guest speakers all day there was plenty of information to be devoured! To the left is a session on post and pre-natal depression that was extremely interesting and informative, also all sessions included the audience, and wasn't a long boring lecture that no one listened to! Topics included Breast Feeding, mid wife's, first aid and to top it off they also had Max and Milly from New McDonald's Farm pay a visit and also Banana's In Pyjama's! My three old was almost dying of excitement when Max and Milly arrived on stage, but meeting B1 & B2 was definitely the highlight of her day!


B1 & B2 in the meet and greet stand

                                           
The setup of the expo was very "Pram Friendly" which is a must for me and my troops! As they tend to spread themselves out a little! The easy to navigate floor plan was a great design and in all the show was a success, clearly, as you can see by the many happy mama's



Petite Four Chefs Stall

But the day wasn't just about the Mama's, there was plenty for the kids to do also! With face painting by Just Kidding Parties and cupcake or biscuit decorating from Petite Four Chefs
 It's miss 8 here! I thought today was very fun and exciting it was also very busy. There was so much pram's, I couldn't tell who's pram was who's. It was still fun!!
Well as you can see it was fun had by all today! Parking was easy and cheap, we got there early so the crowds were too hectic and the exhibitors were a vast variety from furniture to wall stickers, bottles and prams through to health insurance and first aid. I love that i walked out with bags bulging with show bargains and lots of freebies and enough magnets to cover our entire fridge! I was thrilled to see a few of my favourite companies there and I'll do a shout out for them too;

      • Incy Interiors - With there new gorgeous egg chairs you cant walk past their stall!!

      • Baby Takes A Trip - Stunning retro style clothing for boys and girls

      • Kate Lauren Designs - Gorgeous additions to any child's bedroom, these linen sets and decorative items are now on my daughters wish lists!!

      • Bambooty - The cutest little cloth nappies I've seen!

But most of all I was thrilled to see that Jetti Spaghetti have all new stock with them and are selling the cutest little showbags with their plate, cups and chopsticks in them! I'll give you three guesses what my children ate off tonight?
Also great to see Mum's Grapevine there too, ensuring that all mama's stay in the know with all things shopping! Great site ... must check it out!
Well I hope that you can make it there yourselves this year, if you need more information please head to their website for dates and ticket information!
Thanks ... MCM xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I love to hear what you think!

Powered by Blogger.